Monday 16 April 2012

ANIMALS OF FASHION WOOD


Me, wearing my new most treasured possession- a Hillier squirrel Paperclip necklace.

I’m blaming the very talented Katie Hillier for my new (and rather expensive) penchant for all things animal-tastic. It all started with a bunny hair slide from her jewellery and accessories line Hillier, then before I knew it I was in the possession of another of her woodland creatures- this time a totally gorgeous sterling silver squirrel paper clip pendant, decorated with a gleaming onyx eye- its adorable! (And not completely random- my boyfriend says I look like the full-cheeked rodent so it was essential I wear one around my neck, you understand...) But it didn’t stop there, it wasn’t long before a pair of burgundy glitter mouse pumps from Marc by Marc Jacobs caught my eye at Matches (I think I can still blame Katie for this...she does consult for the label after all) And then finally, and this really is totally my doing, I let the Victoria, Victoria Beckham red cat print dress tickle my whiskers too! So its official I’m an animal lover now. 

From the top left: Hillier Bunny barrette from the new Dotty In Love Hair collection, Victoria, Victoria Beckham Spring/Summer ’12 cat print silk dress, Hillier sterling silver squirrel Paperclip necklace with smoky quartz stone eye, Marc by Marc Jacobs glitter mouse pumps. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine, it's Sara (we met thanks to Lili) I'm glad you opened this blog, I love to see your findings. So far three posts, three new addictions:)Can't get over this cat dress!Good luck with your new blog, I'm sure it's gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The VB dress is freaking a-ma-zing! So cute - love all the animals!

    http://thestylecrusader.com xx

    ReplyDelete