Thursday 7 June 2012

GOING WILD FOR JIMMY CHOO'S GINNY SANDALS


Ginny sandals by Jimmy Choo.

Don’t get me wrong, I love heels as much as the next girl, but being 5ft.8in. and having a job that keeps me on my toes, means towering shoes aren’t de rigueur for me, and there’s many-a-day you’ll find me in flats. I love ballet pumps (a lot...I have too many pairs), high tops and other trainers too, and you can’t beat a chic Riding boot for pounding the pavements in the winter months, but in sunnier climes the flat shoe spotlight is firmly on elegant sandals- enter these, Jimmy Choo's Ginny pair... And dare I say it, the most fabulous flats I’ve ever clapped eyes on! In leopard print calf skin leather, they're everything I look for in a flat sandal- eye-catching enough to add interest to a look, but in this neutral colour palette, they’re also versatile enough to wear with nearly all of my summer wardrobe. Plus, the clever 0.5 inch wedged sole puts your legs at a brilliantly flattering angle indeed. In fact, that settles it, they’re perfection!

Me wearing my Ginny sandals with, MiH Jeans star print shirt and shorts, a Banana Republic sweater and 
Michael Kors watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment