Saturday 14 July 2012

VIOLET LAKE: MY BIKINI FAVOURITE BY FAR!


Me on holiday in my Violet Lake bikini, attempting the Dirty Dancing lift with my boyfriend Gary. Photograph by Phill Taylor.

Stylist turned swimwear designer, Ursula Lake, started her own label in 2009 after failing to find a well priced, properly fitting bikini that didn't cost the earth, and but three years on,  her brand Violet Lake has a been embraced by everyone; from uber stockists, Net-a-porter.com and Selfridges, to Hollywood royalty Gwyneth Paltrow- who I was both chuffed and horrified (in equal measure) to see had snapped-up the same Violet Lake strapless bikini as me, needless to say our abs don't compare and she's a far better model for Ursula's swimwear than I!

Besides the superb fit, (and trust me whatever your shape- there really is something for everyone) fabulous quality, it’s Violet Lake’s gorgeous styles and colours that keep me coming back for more! And with the bikini tops and bottoms all sold separately, you can have lost of fun creating unique combinations- aided by the genius online 'Bikini Mixer' - something you have to try!
Since Violet Lake came on the swimwear scene I've embraced bikini shopping wholeheartedly, and never looked forward to wearing one more! 
So without further ado, here are a few of my favourites from the current Violet Lake collection:




To see and shop the full Violet Lake collection click here.

1 comment: