Friday 31 August 2012

THE MODERN OXFORD


Me wearing: my Gap 'Modern Oxford' shirt, with Sass & Bide jeans and sandals by Mogul.

I've had that back to school feeling this week which makes me want to stock up on basics, and as it's still too mild for knitwear, I turned my attention to shirts!
With masculine tailoring about to take over for autumn/winter’12 (menswear cuts have influenced everything from suiting to outerwear), it's the season to discard femininely cut, dart riddled shirts, and instead opt for traditional men’s styles. 
Introducing Gap’s Modern Oxford, a very well made, take on the menswear classic. It’s relaxed in fit, slightly oversized, and far chicer than borrowing your boyfriends! I snapped up this blue one and a white version in the Gap sale for a bargainess £17.99, putting me in great stead for the season ahead. 

In detail: note the traditional three button cuff.

Up close: I love the mannish hem on this Gap shirt too.

To buy The Modern Oxford shirt by Gap, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment