Thursday 25 October 2012

A/W '12 UPDATE: DAGMAR'S WOOLEN WARMERS


Me wearing: Dagmar's super cosy autumn/winter '12 woollens, with a Gap shirt and Rupert Sanderson courts. 

As the autumn chill officially starts to bite (I heard a horror story about temperatures dropping to seven degrees this weekend!) I’m taking solace in Dagmar’s gorgeous new woolens. First up is the Scandinavian label’s organic wool-blend shag jacket, which is so cosy it’s feels (and looks) like your receiving a hug from a fabulous gorilla when you wear it. And then there’s Dagmar’s ‘Jane’ merino wool pattern leggings: these babies are that comfy, I feel guilty about leaving the house in them, but I’m ignoring my instincts and have been wearing these slinky pantaloons with oversized shirts and sweaters... See, even wintry clouds have a silver lining!


To shop Dagmar’s autumn/winter ’12 warmers, click here.

1 comment: