Monday 1 October 2012

PARIS FASHION WEEK: WHAT I WORE


Thursday (day 1) I wore: a Chinti & Parker dress, a Chanel belt,  with a pouch
and pumps both from Whistles. 

Friday (day 2) I wore: Linda Farrow sunglasses,  shirt by Carven, J.W. Anderson for
Topshop top, Habitual jeans, By Malene Birger shoes and my Whistles pouch.

Saturday (day 3) I wore: a shirt by Equipment, my TU TU skirt, Gap cardie, shoes by
Rupert Sanderson, with another Whistles pouch!

Still Saturday (day 3), outfit change for the Vivienne Westwood Palladium dinner,
I wore: dress by Victoria, Victoria Beckham, Kara Ross earrings, shoes by
Rupert Sanderson, with my new favourite Whistles pouch. 

Sunday (day 4) and my last day in Paris, I wore: Elizabeth & James sunglasses, a
 Gap sweater, trousers by Joie, a Coach bag and shoes from Pierre Hardy for Gap.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete