Sunday 4 November 2012

TORYBURCH.CO.UK & OTHER AMERICAN ARRIVALS


The perfect package: my Toryburch.co.uk online shopping.

I’m so pleased there’s been an influx of my favourite mid-market American labels, particularly those with a very New York, or should I say Upper East Side, aesthetic arriving this side of the pond. 
Introduced to the Brit masses by the likes of Sex and the City and Gossip Girl, these brands may have been available to buy online at Net-a-porter.com, and in store at Harvey Nichols and Selfridges, for a while now but it’s great to see both Kate Spade New York and Tory Burch open their own doors in London. 
For Kate Spade New York that’s three gorgeous shops, which sprang into action last year, my fave being the Covent Garden boutique, a space which brilliantly houses not only ready-to-wear but Kate Spade New York’s quirky and fun accessories (see my new playful book clutch below), stationary and gifts too. 
Meanwhile Tory Burch who in 2011 bought her all-American gloss to New Bond Street, with an incredible store (if they’d let me move into even the changing room I would!), wasn’t content with just a London presence, has made her entire collection available to the whole of the UK via the newly launched Toryburch.co.uk
...Naturally I had to try it out: and snapped-up the gorgeous leather detail 'Ross' cardie (also below).
And they’re not the last of the all-American arrivals, for elegant and cool New York institution: J. Crew (who's online store currently ships to the UK) have too announced expansion, also in the form of a hotly anticipated London store, I for one am rejoicing! My credit card not so much. 

Me wearing my new Tory Burch 'Ross' cardigan with James Jeans 'Twiggy' jeans and Toast riding boots.


Another American label purchase: The Kate Spade New York 'A Tale of 2 Cities' book clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment