Sunday 2 December 2012

BRR... IT'S BLAUER U.S.A. TIME!


Me, with my friend Natasha on the beach in Cornwall in 2010, wearing: my weather defying Blauer U.S.A. coat.

It’s the first weekend in December so it’s hardly surprising but HOW COLD IS IT?! Bloody freezing! Which means one thing, and one thing only: it’s time for me to get my Blauer U.S.A. parka out of the hall cupboard and onto my back!
And I’m not talking for walking the dog either. When temperatures get this low, my Blauer U.S.A. becomes my coat for the working week too, and I’m not the only one: for most of the winter months our office coat-stand resembles the leaning tower of Pisa, on the brink of collapse from the weight of everyone’s duvet coats!
As luxe down-filled parkas and puffer coats have been given the fashion seal of approval in last few years, making them just as popular for urbanites keen to keep warm, as they are for après ski style. Just as well, if we’re to believe reports in the news last week that the UK is embarking on its coldest winter for 100 years!! 
So if you haven’t got something of a similar ilk already, I strongly suggest you get down to Harrods and treat yourself to a Blauer U.S.A. coat, official suppliers to the American police force and fire brigade, it really will be the warmest thing you’ll ever wear!

Me wearing: my Blauer U.S.A. parka coat, with James Jeans and boots by Toast, keeping warm in my mum's garden this afternoon! 

Blauer U.S.A. outerwear is available at Harrods (020 7730 1234).

No comments:

Post a Comment