Wednesday 26 December 2012

ON THE SEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS... A BELLS AND WHISTLES HANDBAG


My embellished tweed Chanel bag in all its Christmas glory.

I bought this Chanel bag at their sample sale about five years ago and not only is it one of the only good purchases I’ve ever made at a sample sale, it’s also one of my favourite bags, ever.
I love how festive the brightly coloured tweed, glass beads and broach embellishments look, not unlike a Christmas tree, so
 I get it out on the 1st of December every year and use it for the whole of the Christmas period. It’s great for adding some seasonal sparkle to even the most boring outfits, and I've seen named it my Christmas bag. 

P.S You may recognise this tweed Chanel beauty from the first Sex and the City film, and I love the thought that this very sample may have been the bag on the arm of Jennifer Hudson's character Louise before it was mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment