Thursday 17 January 2013

TOPANGA! THE A-LINE JEAN, BY MIH JEANS!


Me wearing: my new 'Topanga' jeans by MiH Jeans, with a Preen sweater and Rupert Sanderson shoes.  

Yes, honestly, these are my legs... I never thought I’d see the day either! But the geniuses over at MiH Jeans have convinced me to stray from my faithful addiction to skinny jeans for the first time in ooh... about seven years!

Well that’s not exactly true, I do own one pair of Boyfriend jeans: the ‘Dylan’ by Citizens of Humanity, one pair of  Current/Elliott's signature ‘slouchy skinnys,' and a pair of straight-leg ‘Roadtrip’ jeans also by MiH Jeans. They’re all blue washes and I wear them in the summer by day, unlike my thirty plus pairs of skinny jeans which I wear a.m and p.m, all year round!

I still don’t think I could do a proper pair of flares, but there's something about the Topanga’s A-line leg, combined with their cool cropped length that really grabbed me and whilst they're a striking silhouette, the lack of volume south of the ankle makes them a manageable one for me. Plus, I love the high-waist vintage fit and traditional non-stretch denim they're cut in. And the best news is they only work with added height, ideal for ensuring I stick to my 2013 style resolution to wear more heels. 
Right now they're best with shrunken sweaters but come spring and summer I'll team my Topangas with a tucked-in shirt and stacked sandals.

P.S These jeans terrify my boyfriend, which means they’re a sure-fire fashion hit!

To snap up a pair of the Topanga jeans by MiH Jeans, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment