Friday 15 February 2013

CURRENTLY CHANNELING... RIHANNA!


Me wearing: an Equipment python shirt, Current Elliott jeans, vintage Chanel bag, and jewellery by Alexis Bittar, Folli Follie, Annina Vogel and Laura Lee.  

Rihanna hits London town tomorrow for the unveiling of her collection for River Island at London Fashion Week, and as excitement reached fever pitch at Grazia HQ this week, the fashion team got onboard the RiRi fashion train and we attempted some Rihanna worthy looks of our own... 

Inspired by her off-duty style, I opted for a loud python print Equipment shirt and uber ripped Current/Elliott jeans, accessorised with plenty of gold jewellery, my vintage Chanel bag and black patent Jimmy Choo 'Agnes' stilettos. 

Not exactly in Rihanna's league, but about as fierce as I get! Now for the real McCoy I say...! 

Me wearing: my new Jimmy Choo patent 'Agnes' stilettos

No comments:

Post a Comment