Thursday 21 February 2013

LONDON FASHION WEEK: WHAT I WORE


Sunday (day 3) I wore: Acne jacket, Marks & Spencer sweater, Issa trousers, Office shoes,
and a clutch by Whistles. 

Friday (day 1) I wore: Unique parka, Three Floor jumper, The Kooples skirt, Acne Boots,
H&M necklace, Whistles clutch. 

Saturday (day 2) I wore: Equipment shirt, Lot 78 jacket, Joie trousers, Rupert Sanderson
shoes, with a Chanel bag.

Monday (day 4) I wore: Unique coat, Equipment shirt, Joie trousers, Rupert Sanderson
shoes, Chanel bag.

Tuesday (day 5) I wore: Acne jacket, Jaeger shirt, Richard Nicoll trousers and cardie with
Zara slippers and bag by Kzeniya. 

2 comments:

  1. I love that first outfit. Great spread all in all. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete