Monday 11 February 2013

SLIP-ON STUDS!


Me wearing: my Opening Ceremony 'Brenda' boots with stud add-ons by Start boutique, Paige Denim jeans, a shirt by
MiH Jeans and a Tory Burch cardie.

Tough, grunge-style boots are back in fashion favour, and whilst I'm very tempted to hot foot it to Tabitha Simmons and treat my feet to a pair of the 'Early' buckle boots, I'm refraining thanks to these leather and silver stud add-ons from East London's Start boutique.

Designed to be worn over shoes and boots alike, these canny stud-clad cuffs were created by Brix Smith-Start, a couple of years ago, to spice up plain shoes on days you want to look anything but. 

I dug mine out last week and have been wearing them over my understated Opening Ceremony 'Brenda' Chelsea-style boots, for some much needed outfit oomph (in all this horrible winter weather). 

Up close: my Opening Ceremony 'Brenda' boots worn with stud add-ons from Start boutique and Paige Denim x Liberty jeans.


To shop Opening Ceremony's 'Brenda' boots, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment