Wednesday 20 March 2013

ALPHABET BUYS


Me wearing: my new Letter sweater by Chinti & Parker, with a Joie skirt and Opening Ceremony for Keds trainers.

Chinti & Parker have done it again! I’m obsessed with their easy to wear cashmere jumpers and this ‘Letter sweater,’ a new addition to my collection is cheering me up no end. 
I love the signature Chinti cream and navy colour combo. which helps create its very graphic look that is perfect for now, well let's faced it: all this horrible weather hardly inspires a head-to-toe brightly coloured ensemble. Plus who doesn’t love an initialed number?
Other letter C treats I’ve been coveting are: Annoushka's best-selling 18ct gold and diamond pendant (which I actually bought for my little sister Charlotte on her 21st birthday a few years back). And this lovely, summery initial C friendship bracelet new-in at Kabiri by Dana Levy, a total gloomy day pick-me-up! 


Mythology Alphabet C pendant by Annoushka.

Dana Levy Alphabeta C friendship bracelet at Kabiri. 

Click the links above to shop these alphabet buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment