Saturday 6 July 2013

A SUMMER PARTY: ASOS STYLE!


Me wearing pastels galore: Marc by Marc Jacobs dress, Uniqlo cardie, with a Victoria Beckham bag
 and Christian Louboutin sandals.

On Wednesday evening I went to my first ASOS staff party! They’re notorious amongst the office for turning into wild nights, and they certainly pulled out all the stops: we had BBQ food on the lawn followed by a silent disco, washed down with way too much wine for a midweek booze up (especially for little me in my new job). My hangover saving grace was the ice-cream van (strawberries and cream flavour covered in chocolate 100s & 1000s incase you’re wondering). And I have to mention the mini fun-fair: so good when you’ve had a few! 

WHAT (A COUPLE OF) THE TEAM WORE:

International & Campaign Content Assistant Shannon-Paris Cross wearing: t-shirt by Reason, 
Glamourous skirt, both at ASOS, Topshop jacket, with Hunter high-tops, and a Mulberry bag. 

Senior International & Campaign Content Editor Tabitha Newell wearing: lace dress with denim 
jacket both by Topshop, Matt & Nat across-body bag and Van trainers.


MY INSTA' HIGHLIGHTS: 

No comments:

Post a Comment