Sunday 20 October 2013

SHOWTIME SWEATERS


Me wearing: Crumpet's Geo sweater with Whistles trousers and Kurt Geiger shoes.

Looking a bit more dressed up than my average Saturday morning, this was snapped yesterday on my way to talk at the V&A’s Fashion Festival 2013: the perfect debut for my new statement sweater from UK based label Crumpet.
Geo patterns are having a little moment this season and this bright red and blue design proved irresistible! Though I have to say I love the purple and navy colour-way too. Also fabulously abstract is the ‘All Over Triangle’ sweater from Chinti and Parker’s AW’13 collaboration with Patternity. And no pattern jumper round-up would be complete without a Missoni number, check out the ‘Space-dyed’ beauty below.  

 
                         Geo cashmere sweater by Crumpet.                          

                    All over triangle sweater by Chinti and Parker.             

To find out more about the V&A’s Fashion Festival 2013, click here.

3 comments:

  1. The triangle sweater is gorgeous !

    Regards
    http://fashionmetropolitan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Chinti and Parker one......Xmas list has started! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit......*Bold as Brass*...thats my motto to get me through the drabness of winter!!

    ReplyDelete