Saturday 16 November 2013

SOMETHING FOR THE WEEKEND: NEW BALANCE


Me wearing: a Raoul coat, Marks & Spencer sweater, Citizens of Humanity jeans and New Balance trainers.

Since I started at ASOS.com (5 months ago) I've been quite restrained on the shopping front, until this week when the allure of New Balance got all too much and I bought two pairs of practically identical trainers (sneaker geeks will berate me for that) in a matter of days. They're not actually the same, the claret pair (the colour of the season dontcha know) are 410s and slightly more streamline than their 420 sister. I know it's wrong to have favourites, but when the latter pair arrived with their sleek black suede trim and gorgeous grey side panels, I got that new-trainer-high which frankly, has been missing from my life since... ooh 1995! I told myself my new trainer wardrobe was strictly for my commute and weekends, but as you can see they're already creeping into my working day! Maybe that's the mark of a true trainer revival or maybe New Balance are just too comfy for my own good!






To see and shop too many tempting New Balance kicks, click here. Tip: 410s and 420s come up a size smaller than average.

No comments:

Post a Comment