Monday 18 November 2013

THE PARTY SEASON IS ON!


Me wearing: a Jaeger Boutique dress, Crumpet cashmere biker and Kate Spade book clutch.

I’m celebrating 150 years this month: a 60th birthday and three 30ths! That’s one weekend away, two house parties and a fancy-dress bash. And whilst I won’t embarrass myself by posting about the latter, here’s a little snap of me from Saturday night, toasting my school friend Laurie at her family friend’s house: evidence that I did step away from the cheese-board for all of two minutes to pick my Kate Spade book clutch!
And with no break for some R&R on the horizon (December is around the corner after all) these block-heeled beauties from Kat Maconie’s AW’13 collection have gone top of party season wish-list: bright blue metallic and kind to your feet, what’s not to love? 

Kat Maconie 'Wonda' sandals in royal blue.

To see and shop more party-pleasers by Kat Maconie, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment